Experience, Quality, Reliability.
P & I Design Ltd was established in 1978 and has proven experience in providing a Consultancy, Design and Software Support service to the Process Industries worldwide.
Our multi-disciplined team has specialist expertise in Process Simulation and Optimisation, Batch Processing, Control System Technologies, Environmental Engineering and the supply of Internationally Recognised Engineering Software Products.
P & I Design has been the UK and Ireland Agents for Chemstations Inc. of Houston since 2000.
We have carried out simulation and modelling projects on many topics including:
1. Emergency relief system appraisal of existing Fine Chemicals facility.
2. Gas absorption designs using packed scrubbing towers involving chemical reaction.
3. Studies on the stability of stirred batch reactors under exothermic reaction conditions.
4. Dynamic simulation of refrigeration plant facility.
5. Dynamic simulation of batch reactors under cryogenic conditions.
6. Dynamic simulation of continuous distillation plant.
7. Dynamic simulation of bio-diesel blending facility.
8. Post combustion carbon capture involving flue gas desulphurisation, direct contact cooling, absorption, stripping and compression.
9. Complex pipe network design and rating.
10. Storage terminal fire main validation study.
We now provide Webinars, worldwide, for CHEMCAD simulation software on one to one or group training on the following main topics:
1. Steady State Process Modelling
2. Pipe Networks and Emergency Relief
3. Absorption and Distillation
4. Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
5. Dynamic Process Modelling
6. Process Control
Alternatively we can provide training seminars on steady state and dynamic simulation at locations to suit the client.
Our simulation specialist, J. Edwards is now the nominated Chemstations instructor for dynamic simulation.